If you’re looking to enjoy living for as long as you possibly can, perhaps you’ll be interested to hear what these people have to say about human longevity:
- The Georgian of the Caucasus Mountains (in Southern Russia);
- The Vilcabamba Indians of the Ecuadorean Andes; and…
- The people of the Hunza Valley in Kashmir.
All three follow this no nonsense recipe for a long, happy life:
- Exercise regularly and consistently;
- Don’t use preservatives or artificial colorants;
- Eat a frugal diet which is high in fiber, low in salt, fat and refined sugars -plus- rarely fry in oil;
- Drink water with a high mineral content, from a well or mountain streams;
- Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables;
- Never experience loneliness;
- Practice holistic medicine namely using traditional herbs and medicines to prevent -and- cure disease;
- Enjoy regular sex, even up to the venerable age of 99 ; )
- Live in extended families since they offer cradle to grave security;
- Seldom drink, smoke or otherwise poison yourself;
- Live at high altitudes where there is little air pollution;
- Respect your elders, especially those who lead busy active lives well into their 90’s;
- Emphasize good relationships over the pursuit of wealth or success.
Take a few moments to reflect on these wise words. Succeeding in business will may only bring you short lived joyful moments if the price to pay for such mercantile rewards is a miserable, short span life.
Look for balance in everything you venture into and you’ll see, doors will open more easily when you need them to.
Tags: Longevity, Business, Health, Happy Life, Relationships, Success